What’s in it for you:
• Cash Incentives (up to $100 for 100% on Mystery Shop, $100 for receiving the most positive feedback on guest surveys)
• Weekly contests where you can earn more per hour.
• Free food (yes, really FREE pretzels and lemonade!)
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone working over 30 hours - BCBS)
• Good hours of operation
• Partnership with a non-for-profit that helps children with cancer #alexlemonadestand
• Full time and part time opportunities
• Opportunities for advancement
• 401K, and more!
What we’re looking for:
• Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
• Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
• Dependable and team player
• Conduct open or closing procedures
• Accurate cash handling procedures and completing day or nightly paperwork
• Someone ready to make an impact on our business and our great people with a focus on food safety and sanitation.
Requirements (the fine print):
• You have to be at least 16 years old to work at DPC, 18 years old to be a Shift Supervisor and above
• Prolonged/stationary standing, walking, squatting, bending, and repetitive and constant hand/arm motions (i.e. rolling, dipping pretzels/cinnabons).
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must have your food handlers permit for those states that require it State of Illinois, California, Nevada and Jackson County in Missouri and St. Louis County in Missouri – Hepatitis Shot.