The Sales Associate / Design Consultant is responsible for maximizing sales and delivering an exceptional guest experience. In this exciting role, you are creating lasting relationships while assisting clients with the selection, customization, and purchase of merchandise. In this retail sales role, the Design Consultant will have the ability to read each clients need for assistance, and match their requirements to the benefits of the merchandise.
As a Sales Associate / Design Consultant, you will be providing customer service and space planning assistance, as well as maintaining a sales driven focus.
If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply for our opening!
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• High school diploma required. College preferred
• Some work experience in a retail environment
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Intermediate computer literacy
• Ability to work independently with little supervision/self-motivated.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Must be willing to work extended hours as needed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Commission, along with personal and team bonus incentives.
• Exceptional advancement opportunities
• Competitive earnings, bonus opportunities, and generous employee discount
• Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (Programs differ between full-time and part-time employees. Benefits vary based on position)
• Flex spending plan
• 401K retirement program and 529 college savings plan
• Paid vacations and holidays (Full-time employees only)