Sales Associate / Design Consultant – Full Time
Posted Tue, Sep 10
The Sales Associate / Design Consultant is responsible for maximizing sales and delivering an exceptional guest experience. In this role, you are creating lasting relationships while assisting clients with the selection, customization, and purchase of merchandise. The Design Consultant will have the ability to read each clients need for assistance, and match their requirements to the benefits of the merchandise. If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply for our opening!
Apply by sending resume to email@example.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets required monthly sales and productivity standards.
- Demonstrates strong product knowledge (furniture, accessories, fabrics, etc.).
- Maintains a guest book to organize, generate and cultivate business.
- Performs proactive and consistent follow-up with all guests before and after the sale and at delivery.
- Works to improve performance based on feedback provided by store management.
- Promptly solves guest concerns.
- Performs all opening and closing duties as directed
- Accurately performs all systems functions and maintain operational standards
- Works in collaboration with all team members.
- High school diploma required. College preferred
- Some work experience in a retail environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Ability to work independently with little supervision/self-motivated.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Willing to work extended hours as needed.