Posted Thu, Aug 8
Lord & Taylor
Under the direction of the Area Sales Manager, the Beauty Advisor represents Lord & Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer. The Beauty Advisor must always be ready to assist customers with merchandise selection and ensure that the customer's overall Lord & Taylor experience is a positive one. Professionalism and product knowledge are essential qualities for a successful Beauty Advisor.
Who You Are:
- You are a true influencer, someone who can effectively communicate and build relationships across all levels of the organization
- You are an expert communicator, with the special ability to build strong business relationships beyond your immediate team
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- You understand the value of being proactive and solution-oriented
- You have a positive, can-do attitude; a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- You have excellent phone skills and an overall focus on etiquette
- An understanding of fashion (preferred)
- Any sales, retail, or customer service is a strong asset but not required
As The Beauty Advisor You Will:
- Work in front of the counter and approach all customers immediately, cross-selling and up-selling.
- Achieve daily sales and clientelling plans.
- Develop comprehensive product knowledge of own line and key products in neighboring bays.
- "Treatment - Beauty Advisors" must perform 5 skincare consultations/make-overs daily.
- "Fragrance - Beauty Advisors" must perform 5 fragrance-layering consultations daily.