Assistant Manager - The Finish Line, Inc.
Posted Tue, Mar 26
Talent Acquisition Team
Store Management - Northbrook Court
The Finish Line, Inc is searching for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a Finish Line StoreOur employees are key to our success.
This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to be a complete job description.
Position Title: Assistant Manager
Assists Store Manager in all aspects of daily shift management by performing the following duties. Employees in this position must be at least 18 years or older, except where such requirements are prohibited by law.
- Assists Store Manager in all aspects of daily shift management, including customer relations, inventory control, procedural tasks and paperwork, as well as visual merchandising.
- Maintains both individual and shift sales.
- Provides daily shift floor coverage.
- Trains Sales Associates.
- Supervises POS.
- Provides security & loss prevention in store.
- Oversees contest management (Tracking Results & Coaching Performance).
- Organizes shipments, transfers & merchandise.
- Performs maintenance of store.
- Opens and closes store.
- Holds accountability for store sales and metrics.
- Holds accountability for stock and merchandise flow.
- Maintains company standards regarding personal and store sales/performance metrics.
Please visit Finish Line Careers for more information regarding the Assistant Manager position and apply today!