1515 Lake Cook RoadGet Directions
Northbrook, Illinois 60062
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
Save 30% at Go! Calendars Games & Toys
12/18/2014 - 12/24/2014
NOW OPEN: Toys R Us ExpressAll Sales
9/16/2014 - 12/31/2014
Date Posted: 12/15/2014
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 4,600 direct employees and 13 factories. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Armani Collezioni, Emporio Armani, AJ Armani Jeans, A/X Armani Exchange, Armani Junior and Armani Casa.
POSITION OVERVIEW:The Sales Associate will be responsible for providing prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients.
• To provide prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients
• To achieve and surpass goals
• To insure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times
• To maintain the selling floor and merchandise
• To insure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
• 2+ years sales experience in a similar high end related field
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
• Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
• Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
• High School Diploma or GED required
• College degree preferred
TO APPLY:Sales Associate - Armani Collezioni, Northbrook
Date Posted: 10/28/2014
PART TIME STYLISTS - Start Immediately!
Cache - The leader in better priced women’s fashion apparel at Northbrook Court has part time stylist/sales positions available. We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals with retail experience in a high fashion setting. If you have a passion for fashion and are able to provide outstanding customer service this is the job for you.
• Competitive hourly rates
• 40%-60% discount
• Flexible scheduling must work some nights/weekends -15-20 hrs.
• Achieve all personal sales goals
• Provide an excellent customer service experience
• Help maintain a neat & orderly store environment
• Follow all operating procedures to reduce shrink and maintain operating guidelines
• Must be available to work nights and weekends
To join our growing organization please email your resume to:
District Sales Manager – Kerstin Fauci
Or apply in person to Store Manager – Beata Phone -847.480.9790
Date Posted: 10/23/2014
Claire’s at Northbrook Court is currently looking to hire for full time/part time management and sales positions. If you are looking for a fun and fashionable place to work with flexible hours, come visit us on the upper level next to AMC Theatres for more information and to pick up an application.
Date Posted: 11/11/2014
Coach Northbrook is currently looking for seasonal associates and an Assistant Manager.
Assistant Management qualifications are as follows.
The ideal candidate must be a fashion forward individual with knowledge of current trends in the industry including those of our competitors. They must have clienteling experience accompanied with outstanding customer service skills.
The Assistant Manager must be teamwork oriented as they will be responsible for delivering individual and store goals pertaining to all metrics, through team development and personal accountability. They must be able to multitask and delegate when necessary. Technical skills are a must, including knowledge of basic register systems, basic computer skills and the ability to use an Ipad.
This position requires open availability with a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. This includes nights and weekends, busy seasons, and high traffic sales days, including holidays.
Please inquire within if interested in either position.
Space 158 Northbrook Court.
Northbrook, Illinois 60062
Date Posted: 11/25/2014
Forever 21 are seeking seasonal help for the holiday. We are looking for anyone that loves fashion and is ready for a fast paced environment. Weekend availability is a must. And it is seasonal part time. 18 and over.
We are also seeking a Visual Manager position open. It is a full time position. Management and visual merchandising experience is necessary.
Interested applicants can fill out an application in store and talk to the manager on duty.
Date Posted: 12/11/2014
Cosmetics Counter Manager
Lord & Taylor Northbrook
The Counter Manager represents Lord & Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer. Counter Managers must always be ready to assist customers with product selection and ensure that the customer's Lord & Taylor experience is a positive one. Professionalism and product knowledge are essential qualities for a successful Counter Manager. Counter Managers must have strong people skills and be comfortable with developing and fostering client relationships. Counter Managers are responsible for generating individual and counter sales by accurately determining customers' needs and completing sales in a friendly efficient manner.
• Work in front of the counter and approach all customers immediately.
• Achieve daily sales and clientelling plans. Intersell when necessary.
• Develop comprehensive product knowledge of own line and key products in neighboring bays.
• Perform 5 skincare consultations or make-overs daily.
• Open new charge accounts, minimum 1 per week for all Cosmetics Associates.
• Continually build and utilize clientele file.
• Must add a minimum of 3 clients a day to their clientele file.
• Must contact 5 clients a day, 10 clients a day during GWP time.
• Manage efforts to develop, plan and execute "in-store" and daily "at counter" events.
• Provide intersell training on key products for neighboring bays.
• Demonstrate flexibility to meet the staffing needs of the business.
• Ensure counter is adequately stocked, cleaned and properly merchandised.
• Wear vendor supplied uniforms and maintain Lord & Taylor dress code standards.
• Enforce loss prevention and shortage control procedures and maintain all safety standards.
• Maintain all specific cosmetic line standards, policies and procedures.
• Minimum of 3+ years selling experience.
• Engaging personality.
• Strong leadership skills.
Apply online: www.lordandtaylor.com/careers
Date Posted: 12/11/2014
Lord & Taylor Northbrook is Hiring Part Time Ladies Shoe Sales Associates!
Are you a self-confessed fashion guru? Do you worship at the altar of the designer suit, that must have handbag or those brand new shoes? If you love fashion and apparel, consider this your call to action! Lord and Taylor wants you to join its fashion ranks!
Home to the hottest designers and latest accessories, Lord and Taylor is looking for new associates with a passion for footwear to provide a world class shopping experience to our style savvy clientele. We are looking for Day Part-Time Sales Associates in our Ladies Shoe department. This is a 100% commissioned position. The more you sell the more you make!
Experience in a service/selling industry is preferred, along with a great attitude and willingness to be a team player. Qualified candidates please apply online at www.lordandtaylor.com/careers.
Date Posted: 12/11/2014
Lord and Taylor Part Time Sales Positions!
The Sales Associate represents Lord & Taylor and its ideals of service and quality to the customer. The Sales Associate must always be ready to assist customers with merchandise selection and ensure that the customer's overall Lord & Taylor experience is a positive one. Professionalism and knowledge of merchandise are essential qualities for a successful Sales Associate. As representatives of Lord & Taylor's fashion image, all Sales Associates are expected to dress in a professional manner. Sales Associates must be able to work in a team-oriented environment, have strong people skills and comfortable with building client relationships. Full Time and Part Time Sales Associates report to an Area Sales Manager.
• Generate sales by determining customer's needs.
• Develop and maintain your own clientele.
• Develop product knowledge by learning the merchandise features, advantages and benefits.
• Open new charge accounts.
• Maintain floor standards including replenishment and presentation as well as the general appearance and cleanliness of department.
• Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions.
• Enforce loss prevention and shortage control procedures.
• Experience in a service/selling industry preferred.
• An understanding of fashion is preferred.
• Engaging personality.
Apply online at: www.lordandtaylor.com/careers
Date Posted: 12/2/2014
Sassoon is looking for assistant cutter or colorist. Full time position. Benefits. Please apply within.
Date Posted: 3/24/2014
We are "The Walking Company". We are one of the fastest growing retailers in the United States. We are the World’s Leading Retailer of Comfort Footwear.
We offer: Rewarding Careers and the Opportunity to Win, Everyday
Our Philosophy is simple: "We search the world over so that our customers can walk the world in comfort."
Our Mission is:
To do the work for you so that you can sell with confidence; knowing that you are selling the best brands from around the world that feature authentic comfort. We are redefining comfort footwear and are more than a store that sells shoes; we are a store that provides a true comfort experience.
We invite enthusiastic full time and part time sales and management people to join our dynamic teams.
The Walking Company offers an industry leading benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision insurance and a 401K plan. Our Sales Associates and Managers are eligible for an excellent commission structure plus career growth opportunities.
Please hand deliver your resume and complete an application at the location on the lower level near Lord & Taylor, or call 847-272-9255 for more information.