1515 Lake Cook RoadGet Directions
Northbrook, Illinois 60062
Upcoming Sales & Events
Free cup of Hot & Sour Soup with an entrée purchase.
2/19/2015 - 2/28/2015
FASHION PASSAll Sales
2/28/2015 - 3/2/2015
Date Posted: 1/29/2015
Be on our team!
We offer flexible hours and a generous discount.
Visit our store for an application or apply online at Gymboree.com
Gymboree is an equal opportunity employer
Date Posted: 1/28/2015
Hanna Andersson is currently looking for enthusiastic Sales Associates to join our team at Northbrook Court!
Hanna Andersson is a children’s apparel retailer known for searching the world to bring our customers soft clothes of European quality. As a Sales Associate, you will be expected to provide outstanding customer service, build customer relationships and contribute to store sales goals.
We offer competitive pay and a terrific work environment. For more information and to apply, please go to www.hannaandersson.com/careers
Date Posted: 1/28/2015
Sales Leader- Part and Full Time Opportunities
Hanna Andersson is currently looking for enthusiastic Sales Leaders to help lead our team at Northbrook Court!
Hanna Andersson is a children’s apparel retailer known for searching the world to bring our customers soft clothes of European quality. As a Sales Leader, you will be expected to provide a high level of service through your personal interactions with customers, provide leadership on the selling floor, and contribute to store sales goals.
We offer competitive pay and a terrific work environment.
For more information and to apply, please go to http://www.hannaandersson.com/careers
THE MISSION OF AN EDUCATOR (the Role):
Educators at ivivva do just that! They educate! Their main role is to effectively educate our guests on the fabrics, features, fit and function of our product, our culture and the communities we belong to. By educating guests we empower them to make decisions for themselves based on the facts that we offer them. By doing this, the guesswork is taken out of shopping for customers, and a ‘Wow! It’s You!’ guest experience is created, leaving customers with the knowledge to educate others on behalf of ivivva. Authentic conversations are key to delivering the ultimate guest experience by relaying your experiences with ivivva products to the guest. Involvement in teamwork is highly emphasized and the focus is placed on turning a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ whenever possible.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN EDUCATOR (the Tasks):
• Provides guests with world-class ‘education’ and guest experience in the areas of product, culture, and community by speaking authentically about product use through their own experiences
• Product Education: communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
• Culture Education: ‘demonstrates’, the culture held within the company, including: attitude of fun, respect, support, empowerment, encouragement, passion, interaction with other staff, and in-store discussion of lifestyle (i.e. yoga, fitness, health and fun)
• Community Education: ensures guest is aware of in-store community bulletin board – for information and resources regarding yoga and other health, fitness and related community information
• Creates excitement and FUN for our guests on the retail floor
• 2Receives/processes stock received from warehouse, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
• Assists in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and merchandising as required
• Answers phone inquiries as required
• Ensures stock replenishment in work areas
• Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged
• Prepares pants for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (customer/store hemming slip); and educating regarding timelines for completion
• Arranges for mail and/or delivery, as required, to other locations and/or warehouse
• Completes assigned clean up evening duty
• Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
• Prepares alterations for pick up the next day
• Unpacks boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs
• Under the direction of the Store/Assistant Manager performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
EDUCATOR MUST HAVE’S (the Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications):
• Passion, knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities required. We expect that you will be enrolled in participating in weekly fitness activities in and out of the store with the store team
• Strong personal sense of style and athletically minded
• Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
• Excellent team player and ability to work independently
• Responsible and dependable
• Proactive and solution-oriented
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
• Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
• Completion of grade 12 education – preferred
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• General computer knowledge
AN EDUCATOR’S WORKING DAY (the Hours):
We expect all full-time employees to be available to open and close, at a minimum, twice per week. We expect all part-time employees to be available to open and close a minimum of once per week. Everyone must work one weekend day. Part-time is up to 23 hours per week; full time is 24-40 hours per week. Time is spent educating on the retail floor.
SELF DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING (the Growth):
Proactively acquires knowledge/education regarding company general information, news bulletins, store policy, processes, quality control, new garments/styles, customer feedback/experiences, and staff information/communiqué.
Date Posted: 1/21/2015
Permanent Part Time Position:
Support AssociatesPlease see store manager
Seeking team leads and associates. $10.00/hr. - $12.00/hr.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience in retail customer service, reliable transportation, open availability including weekends, product demonstrating a plus but not required, and ability to pass pre-employment screening.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to complete an online application at www.job1usa.com JC#1353 and submit resumes to: bwatkins@Job1usa.com
Interested candidates can also call to inquire about the position at 1.888.432.1776 EXT0657
Date Posted: 2/10/2015
We are currently looking for fun, energetic sales associates at Sunglass Hut. Please apply in person at the lower level location. Prior sales or retail is preferred but not required.